Time – 10am-1pm at 4 Elizabeth Way
Furniture Painting and decorating with stencils
- Workshops to create unique homewares while enjoying the company of like minded people and learning a creative project.
- Design and create a unique wooden bread board/tray to take home using a selection of stencils/transfers.
- Learn to use a stippling brush to stencil chalk paint/apply transfers and the technique to set the paint into the wood permanently.
- Devonshire afternoon tea including scones with jam and cream and tea, coffee included
- Apron to protect your clothing
- What to bring: Just bring yourself.
- Planter box
- Paint and brushes
- Stencils or transfers used on the day
- Yummy Morning tea