Come and learn everything there is to know about Blake & Taylor Chalk Furniture Paint. Join us for a few hours of fun experimenting with different Chalk Paint techniques and colours. This is a beginners class so no previous painting skills are needed. There is minimal preparation required before using our paint. It is 100% made in Australia just for Blake & Taylor, washes up in water and is so easy to use.
We provide all the materials and tuition you simply need to bring along a piece that you would like to paint which is no larger than a dining chair. You will be able to experiment with all of the colours, our whitewash, waxes and Clear Top Coat with different paint finishes and techniques. Our paint is truly addictive and you will want to just paint more and more once you try it.
- Learn how to upcycle furniture and save money in the process
- Beginners class – no previous painting skill required
- Experience with colours, whitewash, waxes and top coats
- Minimal preparation
- Paint and brushes included
- Bring a piece to paint no bigger than a chair
- Small pieces available at your expense to paint in shop, (please ask us for details)
- Morning tea
- 10% discount on paint purchased at workshop
- Plenty of parking available
We shall send an email to you a few days before your class which will act as a reminder for you. Please make sure you read the cancellation policy for all of our workshops.
CANCELLATIONS – Indigio Workshops must be notified no less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to your workshop via email or phone and an alternative workshop will be organised. Cancellations after this 3 day period are non-transferable. No refunds can be given, sorry.
We would love to host your very own workshop, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0437967819