Time – 1:00pm - 3.30pm at The Girls Paper Cave
Tray Painting/Bread board and decorating with decor transfers/stencils
- Learn a creative project with like minded people and have some fun along the way.
- Design and create a unique wooden bread board/tray to take home using a selection of stencils/transfers.
- Learn to use a stippling brush to stencil chalk paint / apply transfers and the technique to set the paint into the wood permanently.
- What to bring: Just bring yourself.
- Paints, brushes, stencils & transfers
- Afternoon tea
- Apron to protect your clothing
The Girls Paper Cave, Shop 1/8 Farrell Street, Yandina. 4561